Constricting Tail (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: You grow a tail. This helps you balance, providing +3 to Balance checks.
- +1: Your tail gains a stinger. Treat this as a natural weapon that deals 1d3 damage and injects a Poison (1d6 Con/1d6 Con; Constitution-based save) that can be used a number of times per day equal to your Constitution modifier.
- +6: Your tail fuses with your legs, allowing you to deal 4D6 Constrict damage with a successful grapple check. You also become weirdly serpent like.
- +11: Your tail attack gains Improved Grab.
- +16: Any creature taking constriction damage from you that breathes must make a Fortitude save (Constitution-based) or fall unconscious until you release it from the grapple.
Facts about "Constricting Tail (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You have a serpentine tail that allows you to squeeze the life from your enemies. +|
|Title||Constricting Tail +|
|Type||Combat +, Fiend + and Monstrous +|