Dashing Swordsman (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: Whilst wearing light or no armor, using the Combat Expertise option adds an amount equal to the bonus to AC as a bonus to your damage rolls as with Power attack.
- 4 ranks: You gain a +4 Dodge bonus to AC against Attacks of Opportunity.
- 9 ranks: When making an attack or Full Attack action with a Light or Finessable weapon, you may take a 5' step after each successful hit (this counts towards your movement for the round).
- 14 ranks: You may make a standard action attack which, if it hits, causes the target to provoke an attack of opportunity from everyone threatening them.
- 19 ranks: Any opponent you are providing a flanking bonus against is flat footed if you have the Edge on them.