Deft Fingers (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain a +3 bonus on your Sleight of Hand checks.
- 4 ranks: If you draw a hidden weapon and attack with it in the same round, your opponent loses their Dexterity bonus to AC against your first attack with that weapon that round. This ability can only be used once per round.
- 9 ranks: You can make an adjacent creature or object your size or smaller 'disappear' with your legerdemain. If you succeed on a DC 30 Sleight of Hand check as a standard action, your target can make a Hide check, or you can make the Hide check for them or it. As usual, you can hide larger creatures or objects by taking a -20 cumulative penalty for each size category larger they are than you.
- 14 ranks: You can use shrink item as a spell-like ability at will.
- 19 ranks: You can use teleport object as a spell-like ability at will. You can also retrieve items placed in the Ethereal Plane using teleport object. With a DC 40 Sleight of Hand check, you can use instant summons as a spell-like ability without requiring arcane mark, but you may only designate one item at a time.