View source for Divine Might (3.5e Feat)
You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
You must confirm your email address before editing pages. Please set and validate your email address through your user preferences.
You can view and copy the source of this page.
Templates used on this page:
- Template:3.5e Breadcrumb (edit)
- Template:3.5e Character Options Breadcrumb (edit)
- Template:3.5e Scaling Feats Breadcrumb (edit)
- Template:Author (view source) (protected)
- Template:Main Page Breadcrumb (edit)
- Template:Navboxes (edit)
- Template:Pagedata (edit)
- Template:Tome Material Breadcrumb (edit)
- Template:Tome Material Breadcrumb/Spellcasting Feats (edit)
- Template:Tome Spellcasting Feat (edit)
Return to Divine Might (3.5e Feat).
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Must be able to Turn or Rebuke Undead. +|
|Summary||"And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee." +|
|Title||Divine Might +|