Date of Last Revision: September 18, 2011
If you choose to register for membership, in consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to maintain the security of your password and identification and to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
The Operators may terminate your account, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Service and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service for any reason, or no reason, at any time in their sole discretion, with or without notice.
You agree not to use the Service to:
- Harass, threaten, or intimidate members of the Service;
- Impersonate another entity or person;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store content which is unlawful, defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexually explicit (excepting images under specific circumstances), or invasive of another's right to privacy or publicity;
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation;
- Solicit personal information from any user under the age of 18;
- Access or attempt to access any information on the Service through an interface other than the Service or otherwise approved by the Operators;
- Solicit passwords or other information for unlawful purposes;
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner which could damage, impair, or overburden the site.
You further agree to:
- Maintain the confidentiality of any password(s) associated with your use of the Service;
- Notify the Operators immediately in case of any unauthorized use of your account;
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, limit the functionality of, or enable unauthorized access to any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Not to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Not to forge headers, or manipulate source identifiers or otherwise attempt to disguise the origin of any content made available via the Service;
Submitting Content to the Site and Copyrights
You are solely responsible for the content, including but not limited to photos, profile information, messages, search results edits, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "submit") on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other users. You may not submit content to the Service that you did not create or that you not have permission to submit. For submissions to search results pages, you may not submit content that is not compatible with the CC-BY-SA 3.0 or OGL license, as determined by the content. You understand and agree that the others may, but are not obligated to, edit, delete or remove (without notice) any content from the Service, for any reason or no reason. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any content you post or store on the Service or provide to the Operators.
When you post content on the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the content on the Site.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
For claims of copyright infringement, please submit Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown notices to User:Surgo via the "Email User" link. Please include "Claim of copyright infringement" in the subject of your email. We reserve the right to challenge any takedown notice received, as specified by law.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
While we provide rules for user conduct and submissions, the Service does not control and is not responsible and is not liable in any manner for any content submitted to the service.
The Service and its Operators are not responsible for the content or conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Service. Further, you understand and acknowledge that by using the Service you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the Services at your own risk.
The Service is provided "as-is" and "AS AVAILABLE". The Operators disclaim any and all representations and warranties, whether express or implied. The Operators do not and cannot guarantee any specific results from use of the Service. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE THIS SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to indemnify the Operators, the Service, its directors, employees, owners, agents, and users from any liability from using this Service or its content or other materials thereon. In no event will the Operators, the Service, its directors, employees, owners, agents, or users be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, including lost profit, goodwill, or other loss, be it tangible or intangible, arising from your use of this service or any content or other materials thereon, even if the Operators have been advised or were otherwise aware of the possibility of such damage. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Operators' liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will be at all times limited to the amount actually paid by you, if any, to use the service, not to exceed one-thousand United States dollars. You further acknowledge that if no fees are paid to the Operators to use this Service, you are limited to injunctive relief only, and are not entitled to damages from the Operators regardless of your cause of action.
IN ADDITION, THE OPERATORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT (A) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, BE THEY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; (B) THAT ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USER OF THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE OF ERROR, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (C) THAT ERRORS IN FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
Other Terms and Conditions
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue to be valid and enforceable in full force and effect.