FT20 Defense System (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
FT20 Defense System
Exotic Two-Handed Projectile
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
FT Shield: A FT20 has missile defense, an energy shield and defensive weapon. A FT20 has a shield bonus of +2(+2 see below), armor check penalty of -5, and arcane spell failure chance of 15%. A FT20 gives a slight purple glow when attacked. This glow vanishes when the shield runs out of temporary HP.
- What makes the FT20 unique from other shields is its shield ability. This ability grants 30 temporary HP, a deflection bonus to AC of +2, and regenerates 30HP per round. If the armor runs out of temporary HP, it losses the defection bonus to AC. (In essence the shield reduces damage by 30 total and recharges once per round.)
Craft (Xeno-): Creatures with 10 ranks in craft (xeno-armor) can craft a FT20.
Weapon: The FT20 comes with a large-sized FT15 Laser. This can be controlled by the pilot (does not need a gunner).
Anti-Missile Defense: A FT20 can release flares and debris as an immediate action. This disperses 6 flares and 4 large 5x5x5 boxes into a 30’ area which detonates all heat-seeking and impact-driven missiles. This does not detonate any other types of missiles, but will redirect them 1d4x10 feet from the original target.
|Author||Franken Kesey +|
|Cost||2000 gp +|
|Damage Type||Electricity +|
|Hit Points||30 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Equipment +|
|Summary||A FT20 has missile defense, an energy shield and defensive weapon. +|
|Title||FT20 Defense System +|