Infernal Taint (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- This feat is meant as a more balanced, staggered replacement for the Product of Infernal Dalliance feat.
Infernal Taint [Combat] Your blood has the taint of the lower planes. Maybe you were born this way, or maybe you just stepped in some Evil. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You radiate faint Evil, and gain either fire resistance 5 or cold resistance 5.
- +1: You gain either acid resistance 5 or electricity resistance 5 and can now take [Fiend] feats.
- +6: You gain a natural bite attack (d8) and two claws (d6).
- +11: You gain either the [Baatezu], [Demodand], [Yugoloth] or [Tanar'ri] subtype.
- +16: You gain basic access to a Fiendish Sphere. This cannot be used to gain more advanced access to a Sphere you already have.