From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
| Welcome to the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki!
|The Dungeons and Dragons Wiki is dedicated to all things D&D. Here you will find general information on the various editions, campaign settings, and sourcebooks that make the game we love what it is as well as a vibrant author-centric homebrew community. Anyone can jump in and add to existing canon material or create their own homebrew pages with easy-to-use preloads that automatically format and categorize pages.
Check out the About page for more information about our various sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've run across in the past.
We have a wiki chat room at IRC://irc.mibbit.net/dnd; you can access it directly from your browser with this handy link! If you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us there. If you have any trouble with the chat whatsoever, put a comment on User Talk:Havvy and he will help you to the best of his ability.
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.
| Community Favorite
| After the long night experienced by our tireless moderators, we on the wiki thought it only fitting to give credit where credit is due. As such, we the People of DnD-Wiki give thanks to Eiji for his vigilance...|
There is a well peopled Wiki
Even though my tail is a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death... I fear to cross the Spammerbane.
With members from L. A. to Poughkeepsie
Their standards are high
And 'though arguments fly
It was 'cause the folks were all geeky.
There was then a great calamity
Spambots declared their enmity
They posted all night
Filling the site
With their pers’nal brand of aggressivity.
"I think not!" said the man made of plush
Who told all the spam bots to shush
He banned their IPs,
reverted their cheese,
and turned all their spamming to mush.
(All Community Favorite Articles)
- read more...