From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
| Welcome to the Dungeons and Dragons Wiki!
|The Dungeons and Dragons Wiki is dedicated to all things D&D. Here you will find general information on the various editions, campaign settings, and sourcebooks that make the game we love what it is as well as a vibrant author-centric homebrew community. Anyone can jump in and add to existing canon material or create their own homebrew pages with easy-to-use preloads that automatically format and categorize pages.
| Explore the Wiki
- 5th Edition (5e)
- 5e Homebrew Content
New classes, equipment, backgrounds, creatures, deities and more.
- 5e SRD
The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- 4th Edition (4e)
- Revised 3rd Edition (3.5e)
- D&D Publication List
Ever-expanding library of all officially published Dungeons & Dragons products from every edition.
- D&D Encyclopedia
Ever-expanding library of Dungeons & Dragons subjects from classes to realms, dieties and everything in between.
- Community Favorites
- Getting Started
- Getting Started & Help
Join us today, learn about our contributing guidelines, and contact the site administrators.
- About the Wiki
More information about our sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've visited.
- D&D Wiki IRC Chat
If you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us here.
| Featured Articles
Blood of Stone
Do you want to be able to stand up to even the mightiest of blows? Do you want to be able to laugh as arrows plink off you with little effect? Perhaps you just want to be a little tougher and take that damage without falling after a few blows? If so, you've come to the right place. Blood of Stone will help you shrug off blows that would fell any of your peers, and sometimes even reduce blows no-one could weather to a minor wound.
Blood of Stone is a feat that allows you to take blow after blow without falling, and entirely ignore lesser blows.
Read the full text at: Blood of Stone
Facts about Blood of Stone
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.