From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
| Welcome to the Dungeons & Dragons Wiki
|The Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is community created and dedicated to all things D&D. Here you will find general information on the various editions, campaign settings, and sourcebooks that make up the game we love, as well as a vibrant author-centric homebrew community. Anyone can jump in and add to existing canon material or create their own homebrew pages with easy-to-use preloads that automatically format and categorize pages. Join the community today!
| Explore the Wiki
- 5th Edition (5e)
- 5e Homebrew Content
New classes, equipment, backgrounds, creatures, deities and more.
- 5e SRD
The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- 4th Edition (4e)
- Revised 3rd Edition (3.5e)
- D&D Publication List
Ever-expanding library of all officially published Dungeons & Dragons products from every edition from 1st to 5th.
- D&D Encyclopedia
Ever-expanding library of Dungeons & Dragons subjects from classes to realms, deities and everything in between.
- Community Favorites
- Getting Started
- Getting Started & Help
Join us today, learn about our contributing guidelines, and contact the site administrators.
- About the Wiki
More information about our sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've visited.
- D&D Wiki IRC Chat
If you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us here.
| Featured Articles
Ranged characters rarely get the chance to play in the zone control game that meleers often engage in. With this feat, you too can use that bow or throwing axe to cause enemies to be wary when they move about the battlefield!
Read the full text at: Ranged Threat
Facts about Ranged Threat
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.
This website is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Wizards of the Coast. All names, trademarks, and images are copyright their respective owners. Click for full details.