Plant (3.5e Descriptor)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
You know how there are all these plant-related spells, but for some reason there's nothing linking them beyond maybe the Druid list? Here's a descriptor for those.
SRD Effects with the Plant Descriptor
- Detect Animals or Plants
- Tree Shape
- Warp Wood
- Wood Shape
- Diminish Plants
- Plant Growth
- Speak with Plants
- Spike Growth
- Antiplant Shell
- Command Plants
- Tree Stride
- Wall of Thorns
- Fire Seeds
- Repel Wood
- Transport via Plants
- Animate Plants
- Transmute Metal to Wood
- Control Plants
Homebrew Effects with the Plant Descriptor
- Curse Fruit Tree: 3.5e Spell — Just like Jesus, you doom a tree to never bear fruit again.
- Entangle: 3.5e Spell — Animates nearby vines, briars and bushes to impede movement and hold creatures in place.
- Entmoot: 3.5e Spell — Create an army of treants.
- Improved Tree Shape: 3.5e Spell — This spell works like tree shape, but you actually have tree properties.
- Malignant Verdancy: 3.5e Maneuver — Fill your foe's veins with paralytic, plantlike poison.
- Razor Grass: 3.5e Spell — Sharpen and harden mundane grass.
- Sow the Seeds: 3.5e Spell — Bind yourself to nearby plant life, allowing you to divvy up your combined life forces as you see fit.
- Torn From Within: 3.5e Spell — Thorns tear apart the victims from within.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Glossary → Descriptors