|Facts about heavy armors:
- A character who sleeps in heavy armor is automatically fatigued the next day. He or she takes a –2 penalty on Strength and Dexterity and can’t charge or run.
- Heavy armor reduces your movement rate by 1/3, rounded down to the nearest 5 foot increment. So creatures with a move of 30 lose 10, and only move 20 while wearing medium armor. Creatures with a move of 20 lose 5 (6.7 rounded down), and only move 15 while wearing medium armor. Dwarves do not suffer this movement penalty due to a racial bonus.
- Additionally, creatures only run at x3 instead of x4 while wearing heavy armor.
- Heavy armor requires 4 minutes to don hastily. You must have assistance to don it normally, which also requires 4 minutes.
- Heavy armor can be removed in 1d4+1 minutes, or half of that time with assistance.