From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
< Template:Weapon Stats
Revision as of 02:44, 21 June 2011 by Havvy (Created page with "This is more of a reading through the template log of what I see... *weap=Name of weapon. *Has weird things like <nowiki><!-- Enter 's', 'm', or 'e' for parameter 'sme' --></now...")
This is more of a reading through the template log of what I see...
- weap=Name of weapon.
- Has weird things like <!-- Enter 's', 'm', or 'e' for parameter 'sme' --> for defaults...
- lot=light, one-handed, two-handed
- pt=projectile, thrown
- melee=Include if a melee weapon.
- ammo=Include if ammunition.
- crit=Critical chance
- type=Type of weapon? I dunno what it does.
- hardness=Hardness of weapon.
A bunch of weird properties for the table. Things are really named with like two or three letters which doesn't help. This needs a huge overhaul...