User:IGTN/Arcane Bore (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|Rating box not supported outside of the main namespace.|
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Arcane Bore [Spellcasting] Your magic is steady and firm, able to bore through any opposition. Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: Three times per day, when you cast a damaging spell, you do not expend the spell slot or prepared spell you would have otherwise used.
- 1: Every time you cast a damaging spell that affects a creature, you gain a +2 bonus to overcome that specific creature's spell resistance. You do not gain this bonus if the creature is allowed and makes a saving throw against your spell or the spell fails to bypass spell resistance. This bonus lasts until the creature gains a level.
- 3: All single-target damaging spells you cast are Maximized. All damaging spells you cast with multiple targets or an area or effect that affects multiple creatures are treated as Maximized against one target per level of the spell (decided before rolling damage for the others).
- 6: Whenever you cast a damaging spell that allows a reflex saving throw for half damage, you may deny that saving throw to one creature per two caster levels.
- 9: All damaging spells you cast are Maximized.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Spellcasting Feats