Abominable Form (3.5e Spell)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Level:||Dark Insight 8|
|Components:||V, S, M|
|Casting time:||1 Full-Round Action|
I AM A GOD! BASK IN MY GLORY!
For the duration of this spell you take upon an abominable eldritch form. The the caster turn into a mass of eyes and tentacles or a more grotesque basic form and anything in between. While under the effect of abominable form the caster strength score become 26 or increase by +4, whichever is higher, gain 5 temporary hit point per caster level, a +8 armor bonus to AC and a powerful feral strike which represent primordial claws, powerful tentacles or other vile appendages:
|Type3:||Slashing, Piercing and Bludgeoning|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
The eldritch strike is always under the effect of an uncapped greater magic weapon effect.
While in abominable form, the caster also gain the following special attacks:
- Dark Bolt: As a standard action the caster fire a ray that deal 1d6 magic damage per caster level within medium range
- Eldritch Vigor: As a standard action the caster reset her temporary hit point to 5 per caster level.
- Gaze of Madness: As a standard action, the caster cause a single creature within medium range to take 3 points of madness.
- Key of Yog: As move action the caster replicate the effect of improved dimension door.
Any equipment the caster had meld into it abominable form for the duration of the spell. After the spell end the caster take 1 point of madness for each round the spell lasted, if the amount of madness taken exceed twice the normal amount of madness it would require for the caster to mindbreak he or she is rendered permanently insane as if killed by mindbreak. So don't persist it, jerks.
Material Component: A onyx worth 1000 gp
Insight Cost: 2
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Component||V +, S + and M +|
|Cost||— gp +|
|Damage Type||Slashing +, Piercing + and Bludgeoning +|
|Hit Points||10 +|
|Identifier||3.5e Spell +|
|Level||Dark Insight 8 +|
|Range||— + and Personal +|
|Summary||Turn into an eldritch abomination. +|
|Title||Abominable Form +|