Adaptable Stunning Fist (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Adaptable Stunning Fist [Fighter] Prerequisites: Stunning FistBenefit: Whenever you use an ability that uses stunning fist usages (including stunning fist itself), you can spend extra usages to improve the attack. You can adapt your abilities in the following ways
- You can spend up to two usages to increase the save DC of the ability by +1 per usage spent.
- You can spend two usages to double your reach with the attack (if it is an attack roll) or double the area of effect (if it has an area). You can only use this adaptation on your turn.
- You can spend two usages to use the ability with flurry of blows (if you have that ability and if it uses an attack roll), allowing you to use a stunning fist ability twice at a -2 penalty to each attack.
- You can spend one usage to increase the damage of the attack by 1d6 per 4 HD you have. This only applies to hit point damage, not ability score damage.
- You can spend one usage to be able to use the ability against a creature immune to critical hits at a -2 DC.
|Article Balance||High +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Stunning Fist +|
|Rated By||Havvy + and Luigifan18 +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||You can spend extra stunning fist usages to improve your attack. +|
|Title||Adaptable Stunning Fist +|