Angelic Appearance (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Angelic Appearance [Celestial, Combat] Your celestial heritage transforms you into a holy icon. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You radiate calm and goodness. This provides +3 to Diplomacy checks.
- +1: You gain +4 to saves against Poison and Petrification, and the ability to speak with any creature that has a language.
- +6: You radiate a magic circle against evil at all times.
- +11: You grow angelic feathered wings. This provides a Fly speed equal to twice your land speed with Good maneuverability.
- +16: Your righteous anger is terrible to behold. You can radiate a Fear aura as a Swift action out to 15' that forces each affected creature to make a Will save (Constitution-based) or be affected as by a fear spell. Creatures that pass are immune to this aura for 24 hours.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats