Aura of Menace (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to Intimidate checks and saves vs fear effects.
- 4 ranks: When you use the Demoralize Opponent action it affects all opponents within 30' that can see you, and the Shaken effect lasts for 3 rounds. This effect cannot increase a targets fear level past Shaken.
- 9 ranks: You gain a Frightful Presence. Whenever you charge or confirm a critical hit all opponents with less hit dice or levels than you that can see you must make a Will save (Constitution based) or become Frightened for 5d6 rounds.
- 14 ranks: You become immune to fear. Any opponent that fails a save against your fear effects becomes afflicted with a nightmare spell each time they try to sleep, which continues each night until they pass the saving throw or they die.
- 19 ranks: You can radiate a fear aura as a swift action out to 15' that forces each affected creature to make a Will Save (Constitution-based) or be affected as by a fear spell. Creatures that pass are immune to this aura for 24 hours.