Bardic Style: Necromantic Iron (3.5e Spell)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
|Necromancy / Enchantment [Chaotic]|
|Casting time:||1 Move Action|
|Effect:||Alter your bardic music|
|Duration:||Special (see below)|
|Saving Throw:||None (see text)|
You suffuse your magic with the power of Necromantic Iron, a brutal and negative energy charged style.
Upon casting this spell, your next session of bardic music made within 10 minutes has the following alteration:
- The attack and damage bonus granted by your bardic music increase by 1 points for chaotic creatures.
- The effect of your bardic music now applies to undead, moral bonus or penalty is turned into an insight bonus or penalty.
- Once during the performance as a free action, the bard may designate one willing ally to benefit from a rage as a 1st level barbarian.
- After you end the bardic music all creature that actively danced and enjoyed it receive a +1 moral bonus on attack roll, damage roll and any ability check involving dangerous or violent action for 1 hour thereafter.
Solo: Once per performance as a full-round action the bard may perform a solo, she can concentrate on her solo for up to 3 round by spending a full-round action playing. The bard can call upon one of these effect each round she maintain her solo:
- Shatter a single object within close range.
- Cause one creature she can touch to be under the effect of charm monster (will negate) for as long as she maintain her performance and 1 hour afterward.
- Unleash a line 60 ft. line of necromantic energy, dealing 1d6 negative energy damage per caster level (reflex half).
|Article Balance||High +|
|Component||V + and S +|
|Identifier||3.5e Spell +|
|Level||Bard 3 +|
|School||Necromancy + and Enchantment +|
|Summary||You suffuse your magic with the power of Necromantic Iron, a brutal and negative energy charged style. +|
|Title||Bardic Style: Nec +|