Bloodless Decapitation (3.5e Spell)

From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Author: Morderme2 (talk)
Date Created: 02/06/17
Editing: Clarity edits only please
Scale.png Low - Moderate - High - Very High
Rate this article
Discuss this article

Bloodless Decapitation
Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
Components: V, S
Casting time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: 1 creature with a head
Duration: 1 hour per level {D}
Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Spell Resistance: Yes


The head of the target comes off in your hands. There is no blood and the head remains alive and perfectly conscious. The body remains preserved so that it does not die. There is no damage sustained from this spell. If the head is put back on to the body, it automatically rejoins seamlessly. If dispelled or willfully ended by the caster, it rejoins on its own instantly transporting itself back into place. The decapitated head can still talk, think, wink, blink, move its mouth, wiggle its nose or ears, etc... It can live on without food and water, so does the body which itself remains healthy and alive. Another head can be put on to that body and it will join. The decapitated head can also be put onto another body and it will join seamlessly (no chance for rejection). The other body will reanimate only if it has been dead no longer than 1 hour per caster's level. The disconnected head and body can each be damaged. The disconnected head has 10% of the total hp, the body, the remaining 90%. If the head is killed, the creature is effectively dead. This spell can be made permanent.

Material Component:


XP Cost:

Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewClass Ability ComponentsSpells
Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewClass Ability ComponentsSpells
Back to Main Page3.5e HomebrewClass Ability ComponentsSpellsSorcerer/Wizard
Template:3.5e Domain Breadcrumb

Article BalanceModerate +
AuthorMorderme2 +
ComponentV + and S +
Identifier3.5e Spell +
LevelSorcerer/Wizard 5 +
RangeTouch +
RatingUnrated +
SchoolTransmutation +
SummaryPull someone's head off and they won't die, reattach later or put on some other body. +
TitleBloodless Decapitation +