Born December 17, 1972. Noted d20 game designer responsible for Dungeon Crawl Classics #51: Castle Whiterock along with Chris Doyle. Pommier is also responsible for organizing Goodman Games's annual Gen Con Dungeon Crawl tournament.
Pommier is active in the Society for Creative Anachronism alongside the rogues and scoundrels of Clan Nightwolf.
- DCC #13: Crypt of the Devil Lich Areas: "Pain's Forge," "Torture without End," "The Lever Vault."
- DCC #29: The Adventure Begins Adventures: "Old Feodol's Basement," "Fate of the Vigilant," "The Black Larder."
- DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes Project Manager
- DCC #52: Chronicle of the Fiend Round Two: "Ironwood Tower."
- DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake
- DragonMech: Almanac of the Endless Traders; Chapter "Cammerce"
|Castle Whiterock||Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e||Goodman Games|
- Clan Nightwolf