Combat School (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Combat School [Combat] You are a member of a completely arbitrary fighting school that has a number of recognizable signature fighting moves. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: First, name your fighting style (such as "Hammer and Anvil Technique" or "Crescent Moon Style", or "Way of the Lightning Mace"). This fighting style only works with a small list of melee weapons that you have to describe the connectedness to the DM in a half-way believable way. Now, whenever you are using that technique in melee combat, you gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls.
- +1: Your immersion in your technique gives you great martial prowess, you gain a +2 to damage rolls in melee combat.
- +6: When you strike your opponent with the signature moves of your fighting school in melee, they must make a Fortitude Save (DC 10 + ½ your level + your Strength bonus) or become dazed for one round. If they succeed on the save, they are immune to further attempts by you to daze them with this feat until the start of your next turn.
- +11: You may take 10 on attack rolls while using your special techniques. The DC to disarm you of a school appropriate weapon is increased by 4.
- +16: You may add +5 to-hit on any one attack you make after the first each turn. If you hit an opponent twice in one round, all further attacks this round against that opponent are made with The Edge.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Sourcebooks → Races of War → Warriors with Style
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Combat Feats
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Frank and K +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Rated By||Surgo +, Foxwarrior +, Tarkisflux +, Leziad +, Fluffykittens +, Quey +, DanielDraco + and Eiji-kun +|
|Rating||Rated 0.9 / 4 +|
|Summary||You are a member of a completely arbitrary fighting school that has a number of recognizable signature fighting moves. +|
|Title||Combat School +|