Diehard (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Diehard [Combat] You can take a licking and keep on ticking. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: Your chance to stabilise when bleeding increases to 50%.
- +1: Once per hour you may spend a Swift action to recover (Con mod x Char lvl) hp.
- +6: You no longer become Unconscious whilst below 0 hit points, however you remain Disabled and Dying, continuing to roll to stabilise and taking damage for taking actions as normal.
- +11: You gain Medium Fortification as an (Ex) ability.
- +16: If you fail a save against a [Death] effect you are Staggered for one round instead of whatever effect would normally occur.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Facts about "Diehard (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You can take a licking and keep on ticking. +|