Disabling Strike (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You can disable a device as an attack action regardless of the DC.
- 4 ranks: If you hit a Construct or Object with an attack whilst they are denied their Dexterity bonus to AC, they must make a Fortitude save (Constitution-based) or be Dazed for 1 round.
- 9 ranks: You may critical hit and sneak attack Constructs as if they were not immune to critical hits.
- 14 ranks: You may critical hit and sneak attack Plants as if they were not immune to critical hits.
- 19 ranks: As an attack action, you can attempt to end any ongoing spell effect by making a DC20+2×Spell level Disable Device check.