Divine Might (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
"And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Divine Might [Spellcasting]
Prerequisite: Must be able to Turn or Rebuke Undead.
Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: You may expend a turning attempt as a Standard action to activate a divine favor effect on all allies within 60' (including yourself) for 3 rounds.
- 1: You may expend a Divine spell as a swift action to add a number of d6 damage to the next melee attack you make this round that hits equal to the spell level of the spell expended.
- 3: You Turn Undead as if you were 2 levels higher.
- 6: By expending a turning attempt as a swift action you can bless any number of weapons within 60'. For the next 10 rounds these weapons receive the Keen enhancement and count as Adamantine and Silver for the purposes of bypassing Damage Reduction.
- 9: Your Turn or Rebuke Undead attempts now work against all Evil creatures.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Spellcasting Feats
Facts about "Divine Might (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Must be able to Turn or Rebuke Undead. +|
|Summary||"And you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee." +|
|Title||Divine Might +|