Divine Protection (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
"Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness."
Divine Protection [Spellcasting]
Prerequisite: Must be able to Turn or Rebuke Undead.
Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: You gain a +1/3 levels enhancement bonus to your number of Turning attempts, if you have them (rounded up).
- 1: You may expend a turning attempt as a swift action to give any number of allies within 60' (including yourself) 10 Resistance to Fire, Cold, Acid and Electricity for 1 minute.
- 3: Whenever you cast a Divine spell all allies within 60' of you (including yourself) gain a +2 sacred bonus to saves for 1 round.
- 6: You may expend a turning attempt as an immediate action to allow an ally within 60' (including yourself) to reroll a failed save.
- 9: Whenever you Turn or Rebuke Undead each creature in the area that would be affected must also make a Will save or be Staggered for 3 rounds.
Facts about "Divine Protection (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Must be able to Turn or Rebuke Undead. +|
|Summary||"Blessed is he who shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness." +|
|Title||Divine Protection +|