Publication:Dragonlance Campaign Setting
This text is quoted from promotion material. Text and images are copyrighted by the original publisher.
Dragonlance Campaign Setting, written by Margaret Weis, Don Perrin, Jamie Chambers and Christopher Coyle, is the basic book to play the third edition of Dungeons and Dragons in the Dragonlance universe. It details the races, the classes, the magic, the deities, the geography and the history of Krynn, particularily on the continent of Ansalon.
The cover art is by Matt Stawicki.
- Publication:Dragonlance Adventures - 1st Edition campaign setting
- Publication:Tales of the Lance - 2nd Edition campaign setting
- Publication:War of the Lance - 3rd Edition specific time period setting
- Publication:Legends of the Twins - 3rd Edition specific time period setting
- Publication:Age of Mortals - 3rd Edition specific time period setting
|Author||Margaret Weis +, Don Perrin +, Jamie Chambers + and Christopher Coyle +|
|Item Code||86990 +|
|Media Type||Hardcover +|
|Page Count||320 +|
|Publication Date||2003 +|
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast +|
|System||Dungeons and Dragons 3.5e +|
|Title||Dragonlance Campaign Setting +|