Endurance of Stone (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- +0: Your skin becomes stony, increasing your Natural Armor bonus to +2, and you can take [Elemental] feats.
- +1: When striking a target standing on an unworked earth or stone floor you may make a free trip attempt if your first attack in the round hits the target.
- +6: You gain the [Earth] subtype and a burrow speed equal to half your land speed that can be used through stone or earth. Once per minute you can soften earth and stone as a spell-like ability with a caster level equal to your character level.
- +11: You gain DR 10/Adamantine.
- +16: You gain the Earth Glide [Su] ability of an Earth Elemental.