Experimental Stock (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Experimental Stock [Combat] Perhaps your parents were experimented on by mad arcanists. Or you've just been hit by one spell too many. Benefits: This is a combat feat that scales with your Base Attack Bonus.
- +0: You gain Darkvision to 30' and can take [Monstrous] feats.
- +1: You gain a natural claw, bite or tail attack that deals 1d8 damage for a Medium creature.
- +6: You gain a +5 racial bonus to Perception checks, and the Scent special ability.
- +11: Your natural armor bonus increases to +4.
- +16: Choose a CR16 magical beast when you gain this ability. You can polymorph into this creature once per day as per the spell. This effect lasts for 1 minute/level.
Facts about "Experimental Stock (3.5e Feat)"
|Article Balance||High +|
|Author||Red Rob +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||Perhaps your parents were experimented on by mad arcanists. Or you've just been hit by one spell too many. +|
|Title||Experimental Stock +|