Greenbound Summoning (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Greenbound Summoning [Spellcasting] You get plant badgers instead of angel badgers, It works out pretty nice for you. Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: Add the following to your spell list: entangle, speak with plants, plant growth, wall of thorns. If they are already on your list you get a +1 bonus to caster level when casting those spells.
- 1: Your summoned creatures can be wood creatures† at your option.
- 4: Wood creatures you summon now have the Plant type.
- 6: Wood creatures you summon have basic access to the Plant sphere.
- 8: You can summon creature with the Greenbound template. That shit be broken yo.
† Wood creatures gain +2 Con and a 10' Climb speed. They gain Regeneration 0, penetrable by Fire and Slashing weapons, which improves to Regeneration equal to their level in areas of natural daylight or equivalent brightness (such as a Daylight spell). They only gain natural healing if you spend at least 8 hours/day in such brightness. They count as a Plant, in addition to their normal type, for all effects relating to type.