Improved Familiar (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Your familiar is the envy of wizards for miles around.
Improved Familiar [Spellcasting]
Prerequisite: Must be able to summon a Familiar.
Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: Your familiar gains Energy Blast (Su): As a standard action you can fire a blast of magical energy. This is a ranged touch attack out to Short Range that deals 1d6 energy damage (Fire, Cold, Lightning or Acid, choose one).
- 1: You can store 1 level 1 spell in your familiar, as if it was ring of spell storing, which the familiar can cast when needed.
- 3: Your familiar pokevolves into another form, which must be CR2 or less and Small. It's Energy Blast now deals d6/2 levels out to Medium range and it can now store 3 levels of spells.
- 6: Your Familiar can now store 6 levels of spells.
- 9: Your Familiar pokevolves into a Medium creature of CR 12 or less. It's Energy Blast now deals 1d6/level and it can store up to 9 levels of spells.