Innate Invisibility (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to Move Silently and Hide checks.
- 4 ranks: Whenever you take no actions during your turn you become Invisible at the end of your turn. This invisibility ends when you take an action.
- 9 ranks: You can become Invisible as a Standard action at will. This Invisibility ends when you attack any creature, as per the invisibility spell.
- 14 ranks: You are now permanently Invisible, except in shadowy illumination (when you would receive concealment due to poor lighting).
- 19 ranks: You are now permanently Invisible.