Intermediate Spellcaster (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Intermediate Spellcaster [General] Your part time studies culminate in you being treated as a full initiate in the ways of spellcasting, despite your rather advanced abilities.Prerequisites: Character level 15, Middling SpellcasterBenefit: You append the following table to the spellcasting progression granted by the Spellcasting Dabbler feat, as well as the spells below from the path you selected with the Spellcasting Dabbler feat.
|Level||Spells per Day|
Your caster level is equal to their total levels in classes that do not grant spellcasting.
When you gain this feat, you learn 2 4th level spells from the list selected originally. You may learn additional spells off of your list from spell books or scrolls, as a wizard would.
Special: This feat otherwise functions as an extension of Spellcasting Dabbler, and suffers from all limitations and benefits of the base feat.
- Level 4: air walk, command plants, commune with nature, ice storm, rusting grasp, spike stones
Divine Guidance and Restoration
- Level 4: atonement, break enchantment, cure critical wounds, divination, restoration, sending
Divine Might and Protection
- Level 4: death ward, dispel chaos / evil / good / law, disrupting weapon, divine power, righteous might, spell immunity
- Level 4: ball lightningSpC, cone of cold, explosive cascadeSpC, fire shield, orb of acidSpC, shout
- Level 4: detect scrying, dimension door, fabricate, scrying, resilient sphere, telepathic bond
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Feats
|Article Balance||Moderate +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Prerequisite||Character level 15 + and Middling Spellcaster +|
|Summary||You improve your middling spellcasting abilities to those of an intermediate spellcaster. +|
|Title||Intermediate Spellcaster +|