Master of Illusion (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Master of Illusion [Spellcasting] Your mastery of illusions allows you to improve them. This is a magical feat that scales with the highest level spell slot you have. Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: You have learned to blend one illusion into another each time an enemy fails a will save to disbelieve one of your illusions they suffer a cumulative -1 penalty to other illusions you cast for one hour, this penalty does not grow greater than your casting modifier.
- 1: Illusions you cast are no longer automatically disbelieved if someone sees something that proves it to be an illusion, instead they get a +10 bonus on their will save.
- 3: Your shadow illusions take on a minor enchantment, Whenever an enemy succeeds in a will save to disbelieve your shadow illusions they must make a second will save, if they fail then they firmly believe that it is only an illusion and will believe any evidence to the contrary (including their allies being attacked and harmed by the shadow illusion) is itself an illusion. Enemies immune to mind-affecting effects are immune to this effect.
- 6: True Sight, divination, and other similar abilities or effects on you or your illusions now require an opposed caster level check of 1d20 + Caster level + casting modifier + spell level
- 9: You have become a true Master of Illusion allowing you to layer illusions. Any time you cast an illusion you may add the effects of a single lower level illusion to it free, either activating the second layer of the illusion immediately or setting a trigger for it to manifest.
|Article Balance||Very High +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||Your mastery of illusions allows you to improve them. This is a magical feat that scales with the highest level spell slot you have. +|
|Title||Master of Illusion +|