Master of Terror (3.5e Feat)
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
- 0 ranks: Whenever you use Intimidate in combat, it affects everyone within 30 feet of you.
- 4 ranks: You gain followers. Your leadership score is equal to your ranks in Intimidate plus your Charisma modifier.
- 9 ranks: You gain a cohort who enjoys frightening your underlings almost as much as you do. A cohort is an intelligent and loyal creature with a CR at least 2 less than your character level. Cohorts gain levels when you do.
- 14 ranks: You gain the frightful presence ability. When you speak or attack, enemies within 30 feet of you must succeed on a Will save (DC 10 + shaken for 5d6 rounds. An opponent that succeeds on its saving throw is immune to your frightful presence for 24 hours. ½ your character level + your Cha modifier) or become
- 19 ranks: Your opponents take a -2 morale penalty to saving throws if they can see you and you are within medium range (based on your character level).
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Leadership Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Skill Feats