Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 092
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 92 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1984. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- First, Spread the Faith: Clerics need to keep their mission in mind.
- The More, the Merrier: How clerics can convert new followers.
- Let the Horse Buyer Beware: A system for separating the stallions from the swaybacks.
- The Ecology of the Ettin: A scholarly treatise on the Ettin.
- Pages from the Mages III: Four more magic books, courtesy of Elminster: Elminster describes four magical tomes and the nine unique spells (and one unique monster) to be found within.