Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 200
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 200 was published by TSR, Inc. in December of 1993. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Magic from the Gods: Wizard kits for an African campaign, who use magic given by the gods. The baule diviner can also appear in the Al-Qadim campaign setting.
- The Wizards Three: Once more the three: The archmages Elminster, Mordenkainen of Oerth and Dalamar of Krynn meet once more in Ed Greenwood's house to exchange spells, this time surprised by an appearance of the Simbul.
- Familiar Faces: This article expands upon the find familiar spell for the 2nd edition by providing new ideas for familiars for different kinds of wizards.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Fourteen Keys to Adventure: Fourteen magical devices to unlock a campaign's mysteries.
- The Whistling Skeleton: A short adventure scenario in the northern Heartlands.
- The Even More Complete Psionicist: Seven psionicist kits for 2nd edition.
- Elminster's Notebook: Lord Kuldak Maurancz: Elminster's recounts his visit of Kuldak Maurancz, Lord of Cragmyr near Beregost in his - according to rumor haunted - keep.