Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 210
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 210 was published by TSR, Inc. in October of 1994. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Dead or Alive: The economic, legal, and political aspects of resurrection magic.
- Who's Afraid of the Big, Bad Ghost?: Advice on making players nervous in order to induce fear and terror in the game.
- Too Evil to Die: Basic undead covers variants for spectres, liches, and ghosts.
- Primitive Weaponry: Primitive weapons translated to AD&D use.
- Elminster's Notebook: The Serpent Blade: Weapons and rings used by the cults of Tiamat.