Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 220
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 220 was published by TSR, Inc. in August of 1995. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Strategems and Dirty Tricks: Advice for players and GMs alike drawn from the Chinese classics The Art of War and The Book of Strategems as well as Machiavelli's The Prince.
- Moving in Mysterious Ways: The College of Apportation, an example of a homebrewed magic school.
- The Thought Police: Psionics in law enforcement.
- Arcane Lore: Sea Magic: Spells from the ocean.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Elven magic: Magic items of the elves.
- Dangerous Ground: Running dramatic combats.