Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 280
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 280 was published by Wizards of the Coast in February of 2001. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Up on a Soapbox: What the Heck is a Roleplaying Game?!, Part 2: Building, business, character development, and combat.
- Countdown to the Forgotten Realms: Deities & Demigods: A look at the deities and the Unpaladin of the third edition Forgotten Realms.
- Your Sorcerous Life: Building a background for your sorcerer, complete with past history checklist.
- Polymorphology: Some new spells of change, and what to do with them all.
- Better Living Through Alchemy: Some rules for alchemy, then a ton of alchemical items.
- Vs.: Sorcerers: Fighting sorcerers.
- The New Adventures of Volo: Lost Treasures of Cormyr, Part 3: A harp and a ghost.