Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 284
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 284 was published by Wizards of the Coast in June of 2001. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Countdown to the Forgotten Realms: Ten Reasons: Why you'll love the new Campaign Setting book even if you hate the Realms.
- Scale & Claw: Why you'll love the new Campaign Setting book even if you hate the Realms
- Draconian Tactics: Make your dragons deadlier.
- Dragontongue: A mini-lexicon.
- Run For Your Lives: How to DM a dragon.
- Taste Test: Pleasing all the players all of the time.
- Wise as an Ox, Strong as an Owl: Playing to your characters weak stats.
- Class Acts: Dragonkith: A dragon serving prestige class.
- Faiths of Faerûn: Magistrati & Watchers: A custom faith for the Realms, complete with multiclass paths.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: Mrelgaunt's Turret: Mrelgaunt's Turret. North of Everlund, a crumbling tower.
- The Dragon's Bestiary: Return of the Greater Drakes: Aerial riding mounts.
- Miscellaneous Mishaps (Dragon): Tavern Activities: What can happen in a tavern.
- Bazaar of the Bizarre: Hoard of the Howling Wyrm: Loot fit for a dragon.