Publication:Dragon (magazine)/Dragon 320
From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
Dragon Magazine 320 was published by Paizo Publishing in June of 2004. It contained the following articles:
Table of Contents
- Dragon Player Characters: Playing dragon PC's.
- Fostering Dragons: A Rearing a wyrmling.
- New in Town: When cultures collide! Savagery meets the city in Richard Lee Byer's newest tale. Tie-in for The Year of Rogue Dragons.
- Elminster's Guide to the Realms: The Roaring Dragon House: Waterdeep's newest den of vice and victory
- DM's Toolbox: Fun Dungeons: Making Dungeons fun.
- Characterization, Part 1: Bring Your Characters to Life: Fleshing out NPCs.