GameMaster Publications was a magazine including both an Dungeons and Dragons adventure per issue and independant gaming content like reviews, running from 1985 to 1987. It was published by some disgruntled TSR UK staffers after the cancellation of Imagine magazine in an attempt to preserve that experience. It included some popular features such as Pelinore. The magazine also ran various articles containing details on Imagine's closure, and criticized Gary Gygax, and TSR negatively.
Five issues of GameMaster Publications were published:
- Forrest, Simon. GM1 - A Flight of Eagles. October 1985.
- Davis, Graeme. GM2 - Find the Lady. Nov/Dec 1985.
- Cockburn, Paul. GM3 - In Search of New Gods. 1986.
- Forrest, Simon. GM4 - The Awakening. 1986.
- Sargent, Carl. GM5 - Rod of Seraillian. 1987.
- Tome of Treasures. "GameMaster Publications". tomeoftreasures.com. http://tomeoftreasures.com/tot_nontsr/gamemaster_publications.htm. Retrieved 2012-04-41.
- Sacco, Ciro Alessandro. "The Ultimate Interview with Gary Gygax". thekyngdoms.com. http://www.thekyngdoms.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37. Retrieved 2008-10-24.