|This article is based on material by:|
The Rhennee are not natives of Oerth, but rather immigrants from a land called Rhop on another world or plane of existence. Believed to have first arrived on Oerth in the Adri Forest, they were driven out by its hostile inhabitants and now inhabit the rivers and lakes of the Flanaess.
The skin tones of the Rhennee range form olive to tan, their hair is usually curley and brown or black, with grey, blue, hazel and sometimes green eyes. The Rhennee are short and wiry but strong, men averaging 5 feet 6 inches and women shorter.
- Gary Gygax (1983). World of Greyhawk Fantasy Game Setting. TSR. ISBN .
- Gary Holian, Erik Mona, Sean K Reynolds, Frederick Weining (November 2000). Living Greyhawk Gazetteer. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1743-1.
- Roger E. Moore (1998). The Adventure Begins. TSR. ISBN 0-7869-1249-9.
- Douglas Niles and Carl Sargent. The City of Greyhawk (TSR, 1989).
- Carl Sargent (1992). From the Ashes. TSR. ISBN 1-56076-341-8.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|