From Dungeons and Dragons Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
Granted Power: You gain the power of good fortune, which is usable once per day. This extraordinary ability allows you to reroll one roll that you have just made before the DM declares whether the roll results in success or failure. You must take the result of the reroll, even if it’s worse than the original roll.
Luck Domain Spells
- Entropic Shield: Ranged attacks against you have 20% miss chance.
- Aid: +1 on attack rolls, +1 against fear, 1d8 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Mislead: Turns you invisible and creates illusory double.
- Spell Turning: Reflect 1d4+6 spell levels back at caster.
- Moment of Prescience: You gain insight bonus on single attack roll, check, or save.
- MiracleX: Requests a deity’s intercession.
Back to Main Page → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains