Specialized Grenade (3.5e Equipment)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Martial Light Thrown
|Damage (Small):||see text|
|Damage (Medium)1:||see text|
1. See Damage Increases by Size to calculate the damage for a weapon larger than Medium or smaller than Small.
2. Weight figures are for Medium weapons. A Small weapon weighs half as much, and a Large weapon weighs twice as much.
3. When two types are given, the weapon is both types if the entry specifies "and", either type (player's choice at time of attack) if the entry specifies "or", or each end of the double weapon is a different type if the entry specifies "/".
4. The hp value given is for Medium armor, weapons, and shields. Divide by 2 for each size category of the item smaller than Medium, or multiply it by 2 for each size category larger than Medium.
Specialized grenades include smoke, stun, riot and fire. All creatures can attempt a Reflex save (DC10+1/2 BAB) to half the below effects. If the reflex save exceeds the DC by more than 5, then the grenade can be thrown back. A specialized grenade has only one of the below effects:
- Smoke: A smoke grenade creates smoke for 5 minutes (treat like fog cloud); the smoke can be colored grey, red, yellow, green or violet.
- Stun: A stun grenade stuns creatures for 2 rounds. Creatures who are both blind and deaf are immune to this effect.
- Riot: A riot grenade sickens all creatures that breath in a 40’ area for 1d6+minutes.
- Fire: A fire grenade deals 4d6 fire damage in a 10’ radius.
Craft (Explosives): Engineers with the craft (explosives) skill can craft grenades.