Summon the Legion (3.5e Feat)
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Summon the Legion [Leadership, Spellcasting] You can summon astounding numbers of creatures. This is a magical feat that scales with the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) or Conjuration (Calling) spell you can cast. Benefits: This is a spellcasting feat that scales with the highest-level spell slot you have.
- 0: You may call any of your followers or cohorts granted by a feat as a standard action. When you call one, you may choose one of a specific interchangeable kind or a specific one. This is a Conjuration (Calling) effect. The follower appears at a point you designate within close range. Unlike other (Calling) effects, it works regardless of what plane of existence you or your follower are on.
- 1: You can call a group of group of minions, causing you to gain a leadership score equal to your unmodified caster level + your Charisma modifier, and attract followers. These followers must not be native to the material plane.
- 3: You are able to enforce the loyalty of a mighty planar creature, giving you a cohort who must not be native to the material plane.
- 6: When any creature within close range of you is subject to a hostile teleportation or abjuration effect that would result in it being teleported and that allows a saving throw, you may choose to make a saving throw as well. If you succeed, the effect is negated.
- 9: You can call any subset (including "all of them") of your cohorts and followers as a standard action, placing each individual at any point you choose within long range. You can summon any cohort you have as a standard action to anywhere in close range of you, but only one at a time, as a (Summoning) effect. Summoned cohorts remain so for one round per level or until killed. If killed while summoned, they reform 24 hours later.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Character Options → Scaling Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Spellcasting Feats
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Tome Material → Leadership Feats
|Article Balance||Unquantifiable +|
|Identifier||3.5e Feat +|
|Summary||You can summon astounding numbers of creatures. This is a magical feat that scales with the highest level Conjuration (Summoning) or Conjuration (Calling) spell you can cast. +|
|Title||Summon the Legion +|
|Type||Leadership + and Spellcasting +|