Tome of Fiends (3.5e Sourcebook)
This page is semi-protected because the author has asked that no changes be made to this page by IPs.
If you are an unregistered user and you see a problem on this page please discuss it on the talk page.
| Project Completeness: |
5 / 5
| This project is complete in all aspects it set out to cover, and no further work is expected.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start aon the talk page.
Rate this article |
Discuss this article
Tome of Fiends
This is the second entry in our line of articles begun with the the Tome of Necromancy, which is a reflection of how the rules for fiends ought to function. This is distinct from a rumination on how the rules for conjuring and alignment subtypes actually do function, which is a whole different discussion entirely. Again, we feel there is a need for this because despite (or let's not kid ourselves, because of) the great wealth of publication devoted to fiends, our favorite villains remain completely outside the realms of that which is understood by players or dungeon masters. While many people are able to parrot a vague game mechanical definition of what a fiend is (an extraplanar creature with an origin in the lower planes or an extraplanar creature with the [Evil] subtype), almost no one can agree on what exactly it is that a fiend does. And therein lies the heart of the problem, and the reason this series has taken upon itself to address this nest of serpents.
- Morality: How Black is the Night?
- To Triumph Over Evil
- Law and Chaos: Your Rules or Mine?
- I Fought the Law
- Beating Back Chaos
- Base Classes
- Prestige Classes
- No Wishing for More Wishes!
- Damage Reduction and Special Materials
- Putting the Prime Back in Prime Material Plane (Alternate Prime Material Plane Rules)
- Practical Demonology: Additional Rules for Summoning
- Weapon Proficiencies? You've got to be kidding me!
- High Adventure in... Acheron!
- High Adventure in... Pandemonium!
- High adventure in... Carceri!
- High Adventure in... Hell!
- High Adventure in... The Abyss!
- High Adventure in... Gehenna!
- High Adventure in... Hades!
- Ascended to Godhood
- Slaying the Gods
- President of the Corporation
- Powerful Adventurers
- Rulership of the Lower Planes
|Identifier||3.5e Sourcebook +|
|Rated By||Downzorz + and Undead Knave +|
|Rating||Rating Pending +|
|Summary||This is the second entry in our line of articles begun with the the Tome of Necromancy, which is a reflection of how the rules for fiends ought to function. +|
|Title||Tome of Fiends +|