| Project Completeness: |
3 / 5
| This has some, but often sparse, information in most categories. If you are interested in joining this project as a contributor, please leave a message on this or the lead author's talk page. Please see our Homebrew Content Requirements for further information regarding projects.
If you feel this project does not deserve the current completeness measure, start a discussion on the talk page.
A cosmic/gothic horror and steampunk setting, where players must contend with a world infiltrated and dominated by eldritch abominations.
| Player Info
|| World Reference
|| Running the Setting
- Character Creation
- Rules and advice for creating characters.
- The many races of Emerald Dawn.
- The classes available to characters.
- Character Options
- All the ways to customize characters.
- Gear and Equipment
- All the miscellaneous stuff you'll ever need.
- The mystical forces of Emerald Sun.
- History, times, eras.
- Rituals, hierarchies, legends, oral traditions.
- Geography and Environment
- Places and locations of interest in Emerald Sun.
- Deities, Demigods, and Heroes
- All the divinity in the multiverse.
- Cosmology and the Planes
- The layout of the cosmos.
- The groupings of people in Emerald Sun.
- NPCs, Minions, and Notables
- All the people your players may see, talk to, or kill.
- The vile beasts, horrid creatures, and savage species.
- Information on this campaign and suggestions.
- Running a Campaign
- Basics on how to run a game with this setting.
- Adventures and Quests
- Things to do in Emerald Sun.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings