- 5th Edition (5e)
- 5e Homebrew Content New classes, equipment, backgrounds, creatures, deities and more.
- 5e SRD The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- 4th Edition (4e)
- 4e Homebrew Content New classes, equipment, feats, races, creatures, deities and more.
- Revised 3rd Edition (3.5e)
- 3.5 Homebrew ContentNew classes, equipment, feats, races, creatures, deities and more.
- 3.5 Open Game ContentArticles published under the 3.5 Open Game License.
- 3.5 SRD The official System Reference Document from the manufacturer.
- D&D Publication ListEver-expanding library of all officially published Dungeons & Dragons products from every edition from 1st to 5th.
- 1e ModulesModules created for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 1st edition.
- 2e ModulesModules created for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons 2nd edition.
- 3e and 3.5e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 3 and 2.5 editions.
- 4e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 4th edition.
- 5e AdventuresAdventures and modules created for Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition.
- Dragon Magazine IndexComplete issue list and details of Dragon Magazines.
- Dungeon Magazine IndexComplete issue list and details of Dungeon Magazines.
- 1e Modules
- D&D EncyclopediaEver-expanding library of Dungeons & Dragons subjects from classes to realms, deities and everything in between.
Zone of OSHA-Compliance
Health and safety. These two things are more than just numerical values that the distant Gods beyond the fourth wall ascribe to you. Whether in the wilderness, in a middle of battle or - more traditionally - in the workplace that you manage, it is therefore important to stay compliant with standards of occupational safety. Now technically speaking, having a battle in a workplace is already a break of protocol, but every now and then a bunch of furtive malcontents will find their way into places they shouldn't, and without a convenient arcane protocol to ensure that compliance is assured you will be the one forced to sweep up the bodyparts come your next shift tomorrow. So, to ensure the wellbeing of yourself and your fellow employees: Safety First, Last, and Always.
Read the full feat text at: Zone of OSHA-Compliance
Facts about Zone of OSHA-Compliance
- Author: Sulacu
- Balance: High
- Category: 3.5e Spells
- We have a Facebook Page. Go check it out and tell all your friends.
- Dungeons & Dragons Wiki is now part of the BoLS Network. You can visit our sister sites listed at the bottom of the left navbar. Happy gaming! More information here and here.
- Spelljammer material from Spelljammer Wiki has now been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be adapted into our wiki. Again any help is welcome! Meanwhile all Chronicles of Astinus material has been fully integrated.
- Dragonlance material from Chronicles of Astinus has been imported to DnDWiki namespace and is waiting to be fully incorporated into our wiki. Any help is welcome there!
- We have a new rating system! Articles may now be rated more quickly, easily, and precisely than before with our scripted 5-choice system.
- Community Favorites
- Community FavoritesAn index to the community's favorite article contributions.
- Getting Started
- Getting Started & HelpJoin us today, learn about our contributing guidelines, and contact the site administrators.
- About the WikiMore information about our sections and policies, and how we may differ from other wikis you've visited.
- D&D Wiki IRC ChatIf you have any questions or would just like to meet and chat with other wiki users, please join us here.